Vivo Y76 :
- Display: The Vivo Y76 has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080) AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display is bright and colorful, and it is good for watching videos or playing games. It has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 410ppi.
- Processor: The Vivo Y76 is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor. This processor is not the fastest, but it is good enough for most tasks. It is an octa-core processor with two cores clocked at 2.2GHz and six cores clocked at 2.0GHz.
- RAM and Storage: The Vivo Y76 comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. This is enough RAM for multitasking, and the 128GB of storage is plenty of space for your apps, photos, and videos. There is also a microSD card slot for expandable storage.
- Camera: The Vivo Y76 has a triple-lens rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main sensor takes good photos in well-lit conditions, but it struggles in low light. The front-facing camera is 8MP and takes decent selfies.
- Battery: The Vivo Y76 has a 4100mAh battery. This is a large battery, and it should easily last you a full day on a single charge. It supports 80W FlashCharge fast charging, which can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just 35 minutes.
- Software: The Vivo Y76 runs Android 12. This is the latest version of Android, and it offers a number of new features and improvements.
- Other features: The Vivo Y76 also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a headphone jack, and a USB-C port.
Overall, the Vivo Y76 is a good mid-range smartphone. It has a good display, a decent camera, and a long-lasting battery. It also supports fast charging, which is a great feature. However, it does not have expandable storage or a headphone jack.